Price list 2017 (per week)

 

            Low season             08/04/2017 – 26/05/2017 09/09/2017 - 07/10/2017

Middle season 27/05/2017 – 30/06/2017 26/08/2017 – 08/09/2017

            High season             01/07/2017 – 25/08/2017

Orchidea apartment (2/4 people)

€ 480

€ 600

€ 800

Apartments: Iris, Violetta and Girasole (2/4 people)

€ 450

€ 550

€ 750

Apartments: Giglio, Fiordaliso and Margherita (4/6 people)

€ 500

€ 700

€ 900

 

List of services included in the rental cost:

Kitchen furniture:

kitchenette, oven, freezer, cooking utensils, fridge, cooker, washing line.

Outside:

barbecue, parking, garden, children's playground, arcade, relax area.

Pool:

fenced pool: 14 x 8 m., depht: 1,40 m.; opening from May 27 to September 9.

General services:

towels and linens provided, baby cot, high chair, n. 1 beach umbrella and n. 2 loungers for each apartment and n. 1 washing machine for common use; water, gas, electricity included.

Leisure activities:

games for children, satellite TV, internet wi-fi.

 

Season opening April 08, 2017

  • Price list in euro per week
  • Weekly stays from Saturday to Saturday
  • Check-in from 15:00 pm
  • Check-out before 9:30 am
  • Obligatory final cleaning € 50

 

The booking is confirmed with payment of a deposit (30%). In case of failure to use the booking, the deposit will not be refunded. The remaining amount of 70 % will be paid 30 days before your arrival date.  On arrival there will be paid on cash a security deposit of € 200 for each apartment, that will be given back on departure.

 

 

 

 

CONTACTS

Via Sterpettine 20
61037 Mondolfo (PU)

Tel.: +39 3442084582 (Mr Fabio - English language - from 12:30 to 14:30 or after 18:00)
E-mail: info@casaldegliolmi.com
 
Availability Calendar apartments

 

Follow up on Facebook

 

We are also on HomeAway
 
 

 

HomeAway Property
Leggere oppure Scrivere Recensioni

HomeAway Property